Marty started diving in 1990 with Shawnee State University in Portsmouth, OH as a major in business administration (but he ended up with a major in diving!). At that point, Marty was primarily diving for the Adam's County Sheriff's office. He ran multiple missions with the USCG and Mobile County sheriff's department. Now, Marty is now based out of South Florida and trains all levels of diving.
Michele learned to dive in 2015, but is an extremely experienced diver and a pivotal member of Watson Technical Training. She loves diving the deep local shipwrecks as well as traveling to the Caribbean to enjoy deep walls. Michele is an accomplished small business owner and brings her expertise in both diving and business to the table when assisting in courses.
terms and conditions
Privacy statement for manufacturers
- Rebreathers and all other equipment purchased require full payment upon receipt of order.
- All Rebreathers and associated equipment can not be sold without proof of training or purchasing training directly with us and successful complete of the required course.
- All warranties on new equipment will be provided by the manufacturer in care of GM Watson Technical Training Center.
- GM Watson Technical Training Center is the manufacturers representative and authorized training facility.
- If any new equipment is discovered as defective, we will work with the manufacturer to ensure coverage and/or refund.
- Used rebreathers, DPVs, and diving equipment will not be refunded.
- If any used equipment is discovered as defective, GM Watson Technical Training Center will repair at no cost if within 30 days of purchases.